• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Beef - is anyone avoiding it?

Randi

I take back what I said about people ordering beef at work. Out of about 160 guests tonight, two people ordered beef. It was all chicken and shrimp, which we had to start thawing in the middle of the dinner rush. I guess the media hype is starting to sink in.

ha! wouldn't eating Chicken for them be a form of Cannibalism?

Do not expect INTJs to actually care about how you view them. They already know that they are arrogant bastards with a morbid sense of humor. Telling them the obvious accomplishes nothing.

No, but you increase your enjoyment until you die. And we've all got to go sometime.

Are you afraid to Die or are you afraid to LIVE :)

Do not expect INTJs to actually care about how you view them. They already know that they are arrogant bastards with a morbid sense of humor. Telling them the obvious accomplishes nothing.

I do not worry about the BSE scare, all of my beef comes from my bosses' herd at his ranch down near the Canadian River.

It is good to be a BBQ Judge.  And now it is even gooder to be a Steak Cookoff Association Judge.  Life just got even better.  Woo Hoo!!!