• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Feast of Seven Fishes

gabe

Several of us have been looking into it. And stay tuned: The Dangerous Dining Club will be doing one in the next two weeks, and the announcement/invitation will be posted here.

Rich Pawlak

Reporter, The Trentonian

Feature Writer, INSIDE Magazine
Food Writer At Large

MY BLOG: THE OMNIVORE

"In Cerveza et Pizza Veritas"

Several of us have been looking into it.  And stay tuned:  The Dangerous Dining Club will be doing one in the next two weeks, and the announcement/invitation will be posted here.

The date of the Seven Fishie Dinner will be Monday Dec. 15th at 7PM. Save the date and the actual menu and cost will be sent with the e-mail invitations as well as posted here. Looks like we're going to Vesuvio at 8th & Fitzwater in Bella Vista. Owners have been quite nice and accomodating. Will post as soon as we're finalized.

Sorry to bail tonight folks - I'm laid up with severe back pains. Hope to be myself in a day or so.

Katie

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol

• 2 years later...

Let's bump up this Oldie but Goodie.

Philadelphia Magazine has kindly provided us with the master list of Feast of Seven Fishes Dinners for the entire area.

Sadly, I will undoubtedly be working on Christmas Eve to allow some of my co-workers the night off for a holiday I do not celebrate. But I'll certainly be calling around to see if any of these restaurants might be serving these treats on any other nights that week to see if I can get a Fishie Fix in before the holiday!

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol

Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse will be serving a feast of 7 fishes... the menu is available at

http://davios.com/SpecEvents.htm#PhillyXmas

hope to see everyone there!

Sandy Levine

Sandy Levine
The Oakland Art Novelty Company

sandy@TheOaklandFerndale.com www.TheOaklandFerndale.com

www.facebook.com/ArtNoveltyCompany twitter: @theoakland

I saw an ad for Abbraccio Restaurant (820 S. 47th St.) who will be serving the Feast "Five courses from Bacala to Boullaibase" on Christmas Eve only. (sorry, Katie)

eta: Davio's menu looks great. The lobster and shrimp slider sounds so good.

Edited by I_call_the_duck (log)

Karen C.

"Oh, suddenly life’s fun, suddenly there’s a reason to get up in the morning – it’s called bacon!" - Sookie St. James

Travelogue: Ten days in Tuscany