• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

• product-image-quickten.png.a40203b506711f7664fc62024e54a584.pngDid you know that these all-volunteer forums are operated by the 501(c)3 not-for-profit Society for Culinary Arts & Letters? This holiday season, consider a tax-deductible Quick Ten Bucks to support the eG Forums and help us remain completely advertising-free. Thanks to all those who have donated so far!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Randall Grahm

Thank you all very much

2 posts in this topic

Thanks to everyone who submitted a question. This has been enormously entertaining and amusing for me and enabled me to duck out of some of my more tedious obligations like fining trials on ultra-tannic (and alcoholic) zinfandels. I invite you all to come and visit the winery and/or tasting room here in Santa Cruz, if you find yourself out this way. Yr. R. Stranger

Randall may we all extend our thanks to you for an exciting and illuminating Q and A. We appreciate the time you devoted to eGullet and hope that you decide to return often for a chat.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0