• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Driving to Bobolink?

helenas

helena maybe i'll see you at the farm but....

food in sparta:

kroghs in lake mohawk plaza - beer and burger is your best bet

zoe's on the lake(meadow) - upscale french bistro go early or get reservations

hamburg - shelby's

lake hopatcong- my house - always welcome

could always check out the food at high heels :raz:

24 in chester - just off 206

redwoods - good woodfired everything

welcome to the hinterlands

Nothing is better than frying in lard.

Nothing.  Do not quote me on this.

Linda Ellerbee

Take Big Bites

Stoney Croft Farm is another artisan cheese maker in the bobolink general area. They're just off NJ 94, near the Lafayette Outlet Mall in Lafayette, perhaps 15 minutes from bobolink.

They raise cows and produce good cheddar and colby. The latter is infused with fennel and rosemary. There are many farm stands on 94 and 206, with corn, squash and tomatoes in abundance

Apparently it's easier still to dictate the conversation and in effect, kill the conversation.

rancho gordo

Stoney Croft Farm is another artisan cheese maker in the bobolink general area.  They're just off NJ 94, near the Lafayette Outlet Mall in Lafayette, perhaps 15 minutes from bobolink.

They raise cows and produce good cheddar and colby. The latter is infused with fennel and rosemary.  There are many farm stands on 94 and 206, with corn, squash and tomatoes in abundance

closed sundays, though

open mon-saturday 9-5(at last info available)

Linda Ellerbee

Take Big Bites

[

suzilightning, could you provide more information on this restaurant. I used to work in Chester and there wasn't a decent place to eat in the whole town. Glad to hear things have changed a little.

Linda Ellerbee

Take Big Bites