• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Countdown to First Mass. Krispy Kreme

Fat Guy

kkcount.jpg

Krispy Kreme counts down the days until the opening of the company's first store in Massachusetts, which is scheduled to open on Tuesday, June 24th. (PRNewsFoto)

Steven A. Shaw aka "Fat Guy"
Co-founder, Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, sshaw@egstaff.org
Proud signatory to the eG Ethics code
Director, New Media Studies, International Culinary Center (take my food-blogging course)

In Medford at 35 Revere Beach Parkway (Wellington Circle).

Director, New Media Studies, International Culinary Center (take my food-blogging course)

Is that really the case? Do you have links to the nutrition info on both?

Krispy Kreme has chosen to celebrate Doughnut Day and the whole summer season with a new product -- a Key Lime doughnut that comes with Key Lime custard filling, graham cracker crumbles, and cream cheese frosting.