• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

@Kim Shook thank you so much. I love your recipe pages. So easy to share and there is never any second-guessing with your recipes. I think that the original recipe that I used had chocolate chips and shortening for the chocolate layer so that's probably what I will use. The fudge sounds great but we can no longer get Hershey's candy bars here. I don't know why but they've just disappeared. I asked a couple places and was told that Hersheys no longer made them. That's their standard answer down here.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

@Kim Shook I love your recipe pages. So easy to share and there is never any second-guessing with your recipes. I think that the original recipe that I used had chocolate chips and shortening for the chocolate layer so that's probably what I will use. The fudge sounds great but we can no longer get Hershey's candy bars here. I don't know why but they've just disappeared. I asked a couple places and was told that Hersheys no longer made them. That's their standard answer down here.