• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

haresfur

haresfur

11 hours ago, weinoo said:

Last Friday night's dinner, at a quite new restaurant in Greenwich Village (in the sub neighborhood known as the "west village") called Libertine. (For the second week in a row, dining at a place where we'd not been before, we were seated at basically the best table in the house - for reasons beyond my comprehension.

Your reputation precedes you. One of the original internet influencers.

edit: I see I was beaten to it.

haresfur

haresfur

11 hours ago, weinoo said:

Last Friday night's dinner, at a quite new restaurant in Greenwich Village (in the sub neighborhood known as the "west village") called Libertine. (For the second week in a row, dining at a place where we'd not been before, we were seated at basically the best table in the house - for reasons beyond my comprehension.

Your reputation precedes you. One of the original internet influencers.