• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MaryIsobel

MaryIsobel

I haven't been cooking much since my mate has been in hospital, salads and foraging in the freezer have been just fine. Tonight I had a hankering for risotto. This was an instapot version that I was quite happy with. Riffed on one by Amy and Jacky website - they do a lot of research and this was quite decent. I originally balked at their suggestion on soy sauce but decided at the last minute to try it. No taste of soy sauce, just umami.

IMG_8844.jpeg

MaryIsobel

MaryIsobel

I haven't been cooking much since my mate has been in hospital, salads and foraging in the freezer have been just fine. Tonight I had a hankering for risotto. This was an instapot version that I was quite happy with. Riffed on one by Amy and Jacky website - they do a lot of research and this was quite decent.

IMG_8844.jpeg