• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kayb

kayb

It was throwback time for me last night. Tuna noodle casserole and steamed broccoli. I had made too much cheese sauce for the potatoes in cheese sauce the other night, so I put the extra in the fridge. Casting about for what to use it in, and I lit on this old standby, which was one of the handful of quick meals I could prepare and feed the fam between the time I got home from work and the time we had to be at whatever ballgame or band or choir concert was on tap for that evening.

Canned tuna, noodles (gf fusilli) and cheese sauce. Stir, then into the CSO for 25 minutes. Done. Cheese sauce was just a bechamel with lots of grated cheese stirred in.

kayb

kayb

It was throwback time for me last night. Tuna noodle casserole and steamed broccoli. I had made too much cheese sauce for the potatoes in cheese sauce the other night, so I out the extra in the fridge. Castin about for what to use it in, and I lit on this old standby, which was one of the handful of quick meals I could prepare and feed the fam between the time I got home from work and the time we had to be at whatever ballgame or band or choir concert was on tap for that evening.

Canned tuna, noodles (gf fusilli) and cheese sauce. Stir, then into the CSO for 25 minutes. Done. Cheese sauce was just a bechamel with lots of grated cheese stirred in.