• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

21 minutes ago, liamsaunt said:

It was visually stunning and the sound was perfect, but I won’t come back to Vegas, even for another concert at the Sphere. 
IMG_2028.thumb.jpeg.9b0fe73c3f70c937a27ffddda65ba8f1.jpeg

OMG that photo says it all. Too much crazy. Ex's dad lived strip adjcent - my bike rides saved my sanity. Disappointing meals post Bermuda!

heidih

heidih

17 minutes ago, liamsaunt said:

Final dinner in Vegas was at Mercato de Percheria. I was not particularly hungry so nothing on the menu looked appealing. I think I am just ready to get out of here. Vegas is just too overwhelming. Anyway, restaurant setting

IMG_0977.thumb.jpeg.87cb0aa7f6b98e0d9d27fe4c3a84bc91.jpeg

Drink for husband and sister 

And a couple of concert photos, just for fun, one from each night, so different perspectives.  It was visually stunning and the sound was perfect, but I won’t come back to Vegas, even for another concert at the Sphere. 
IMG_2028.thumb.jpeg.9b0fe73c3f70c937a27ffddda65ba8f1.jpeg

OMG that photo says it all. Too much crazy. Ex's dad lived strip adjcent - my bike rides saved my sanity. Disappointing meals post Bermuda!