• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Ann_T

Ann_T

HamdinnerwithpotatoessquashandbroccoliApril26th2023.thumb.jpg.0aadfe621f80e859d0de2828a5700cc8.jpg

Ham dinner with Moe's favourite potato gratin made with chicken broth, seasoned with caramelized onions and fresh thyme. baked squash and steamed broccoli.
It was a small ham so I won't be stuck with a lot of leftovers.
Enough for a couple of ham sandwiches and the bone will go into a pot of navy bean soup and I might even make Moe a pineapple ham pizza.
I'm happy to make him one as long as I don't have to eat it. It is called an act of LOVE!!!
Ann_T

Ann_T

HamdinnerwithpotatoessquashandbroccoliApril26th2023.thumb.jpg.0aadfe621f80e859d0de2828a5700cc8.jpg

Ham dinner with Moe's favourite potato gratin made with chicken broth, seasoned with caramelized onions and fresh thyme. baked squash and steamed broccoli.
It was a small ham so I won't be stuck with a lot of leftovers. Enough for a couple of ham sandwiches and the bone will go into a pot of navy bean soup and I might even make Moe a pineapple ham pizza. I'm happy to make him one as long as I don't have to eat it. It is called an act of LOVE!!!