• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Much as it would amuse me to declare @KennethTthe winner, it can't be done. (By the way, I deliberataly didn't indicate scale. Didn't want to to limit anyone's imaginative musings!)

@ElsieDI'm sorry, but no. They are a bit larger than teaspoons.

@ShelbyYou could try, but you'd be there for days!

@paloAn incorrect statement.

@blue_dolphinis correct. They are sold as watermelon spoons, but could easily work for ice cream, too. Or yoghurt, etc.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Much as it would amuse me to declare @KennethTthe winner, it can't be done. (By the way, I deliberataly didn't indicate scale. Didn't want to to limit anyone's imaginative musings!)

@blue_dolphinis correct. They are sold as watermelon spoons, but could easily work for ce cream, too. Or yoghurt, etc.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Much as it would amuse me to declare @KennethTthe winner, it can't be done. (By the way, I deliberatalyy didn't indicate scale. Didn't want to to limit anyone's imaginative musings!)

@blue_dolphinis correct. They are sold as watermelon spoons, but could easily work for ce cream, too. Or yoghurt, etc.