• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Added a sentence and attached a picture.

I made the chocolate chip cookie.  It's a good size, we shared it and it was enough to satisfy our sweet tooth. (Teeth?).  I did add a bit of vanilla powder and used chocolate chips instead of bar chocolate.  We enjoyed this cookie, I'll no doubt make it again.  Looking forward to hearing what you think k of it, @Smithy.

Edited to add:  I doubt it took me more than 5 minutes to throw this together.

20221005_193412.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

I made the chocolate chip cookie.  It's a good size, we shared it and it was enough to satisfy our sweet tooth. (Teeth?).  I did add a bit of vanilla powder and used chocolate chips instead of bar chocolate.  We enjoyed this cookie, I'll no doubt make it again.  Looking forward to hearing what you think k of it, @Smithy.