• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Senior Sea Kayaker

Senior Sea Kayaker

Breakfast wrap: ww tortilla, herbed eggs, chorizo, mushrooms, aged cheddar and spinach. Tomato and a clementine on the side.

The clementines were the first appearance, and my first purchase this year, of 2 Kg. (5 lb.) cases at the grocer. Reminds me of how excited my brothers and I, when children, would get when they would show up around Christmas

DSCN0408.thumb.JPG.c0fb07e097c56ef8fd3644303f51e194.JPG

Senior Sea Kayaker

Senior Sea Kayaker

Breakfast wrap: ww tortilla, herbed eggs, chorizo, mushrooms, aged cheddar and spinach. Tomato and a clementine on the side.

The clementines were the first appearance, and my first purchase, of 2 Kg. (5 lb.) cases at the grocer. Reminds me of how excited my brothers and I, when children, would get when they would show up around Christmas

DSCN0408.thumb.JPG.c0fb07e097c56ef8fd3644303f51e194.JPG