• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerala

Kerala

I had 2 slices of toast for breakfast. The first was spread with butter and marmalade, then topped with a good grind of pepper and a tiny pinch of grey sea salt. Not pictured. IMG_20221102_105435.thumb.jpg.58214a8933cbcab3a8f1bf30853617d4.jpg

For the second slice, I splashed a little of the tadka from last night, sunflower oil in which I'd fried some curry leaves and cardamom. Prosciutto on top. So shoot me for my sins, but I'll die happy!

Kerala

Kerala

I had 2 slices of toast for breakfast. The first was spread with butter and marmalade, then topped with a good grind of pepper and a tiny pinch of grey sea salt. Not pictured. IMG_20221102_105435.thumb.jpg.58214a8933cbcab3a8f1bf30853617d4.jpg

For the second slice, I splashed a little of the tadka from last night, sunflower oil in which I'd fried some curry leaves and cardamom. Prosciutto on top. So shoot me, but I'll die happy!