• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Annie_H

Annie_H

Nice ribs last night. This 'cut' has the boneless flat or whatever that is called. Recently we have had stLouis and lamb ribs. Way too much meat for the two of us with the boneless 'flat', so we will maybe have lettuce wraps and tacos tomorrow night. (tonight is salmon). 

A side of beans and veg. Beet greens and chard and zucchini from the garden. Making a dent in the RG beans. Nice corona, yellow eye, small black beans. Always nice in summer salads, warm or cold. 

My pantry grains are thinning as well but ordered some quinoa and garbanzos. Never have been a fan of quinoa but I do like it in a mixed grain. Especially with toasted nuts and seeds. Used the last of our Palouse wheat berries but that is a Fall grain. Need variety. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 11.21.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 11.34.59 AM.png

Annie_H

Annie_H

Nice ribs last night. This 'cut' has the boneless flat or whatever that is called. Recently we have had stLouis and lamb ribs. Way too much meat for the two of us with the boneless 'fat', so we will maybe have lettuce wraps and tacos tomorrow night. (tonight is salmon). 

A side of beans and veg. Beet greens and chard and zucchini from the garden. Making a dent in the RG beans. Nice corona, yellow eye, small black beans. Always nice in summer salads, warm or cold. 

My pantry grains are thinning as well but ordered some quinoa and garbanzos. Never have been a fan of quinoa but I do like it in a mixed grain. Especially with toasted nuts and seeds. Used the last of our Palouse wheat berries but that is a Fall grain. Need variety. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 11.21.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 11.34.59 AM.png