• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

20 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

@Norm Matthews – Charlie’s chicken sandwich sounds great.  I’ve seen the bottles of Chick-fil-A sauce in the stores and wondered about it.  I don’t often eat there and was wondering what it was like – creamy sauce of some kind or a sweet and sour???

Here is a list of ingredients on the bottle of Chick-fil-A sauce.  Charlie is always on the search for a good chicken sandwich and he always asks for extra sauce.  He was very happy when it showed up in the store. Chick-fil-A was his favorite chicken sandwich until KFC came out with theirs.  PS It looks to me that is just says:  Mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, mustard, preservatives and adjust seasonings to taste.

20220309_081423.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

19 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

@Norm Matthews – Charlie’s chicken sandwich sounds great.  I’ve seen the bottles of Chick-fil-A sauce in the stores and wondered about it.  I don’t often eat there and was wondering what it was like – creamy sauce of some kind or a sweet and sour???

Here is a list of ingredients on the bottle of Chick-fil-A sauce.  Charlie is always on the search for a good chicken sandwich and he always asks for extra sauce.  He was very happy when it showed up in the store. Chick-fil-A was his favorite chicken sandwich until KFC came out with theirs.

20220309_081423.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

19 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

Here is a list of ingredients on the bottle of Chick-fil-A sauce.  Charlie is always on the search for a good chicken sandwich and he always asks for extra sauce. Chick-fil-A was his favorite until KFC came out with theirs.

20220309_081423.jpg