• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MaryIsobel

MaryIsobel

1 hour ago, Annie_H said:

Friday night was porcini aranchini. Stuffed with mozzarella. 

(had to freezer most of them. I made way too many)

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 8.52.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 9.56.58 AM.png

Aranchini are something I love to eat but have never made. Do you deep fry or shallow fry? Deep frying is not something I ever do. I love the result but not the process. My husband loves to make fish and chips but I insist that he does it outside because I swear the smell of deep frying lingers in our house for days.

MaryIsobel

MaryIsobel

1 hour ago, Annie_H said:

Friday night was porcini aranchini. Stuffed with mozzarella. 

(had to freezer most of them. I made way too many)

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 8.52.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 9.56.58 AM.png

Aranchini are something I love to eat but have never made. Do you deep fry or shallow fry? Deep frying is not something I ever do. I love the result but not the process. My husband loves to make fish and chips but I insit that he does it outside because I swear the smell of deep frying lingers in our house for days.