• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FeChef

FeChef

On 6/3/2021 at 7:29 AM, cteavin said:

I accept your challenge.

Picture it: A dozen strips of sweet 'n smoky bacon laid out into one sheet. Spread a thick layer of Kraft Mac and Cheese and roll it into a log. Slice it, bread it, (deep) fry it. Put it between two slices of Wonder Bread and serve it with Ranch Dressing and BBQ sauce and a (diet) Coke. 

Can anyone top that? ;)

Americans would never roll it into a log and bread it. Besides, the entire point of this thread is a bowl. I am dissapointed in you being from Japan, and not understanding the whole topic of this thread, that YOU created!

FeChef

FeChef

On 6/3/2021 at 7:29 AM, cteavin said:

I accept your challenge.

Picture it: A dozen strips of sweet 'n smoky bacon laid out into one sheet. Spread a thick layer of Kraft Mac and Cheese and roll it into a log. Slice it, bread it, (deep) fry it. Put it between two slices of Wonder Bread and serve it with Ranch Dressing and BBQ sauce and a (diet) Coke. 

Can anyone top that? ;)

Americans would never roll it into a log and bread it. Besides, the entire point of this thread is a bowl. I am dissapointed in you being from Japan, and not understanding the whole topic of this thread.