• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

patti

patti

22 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Ok.  I must have this tea salad.  I've been googling.  I found kits on both Etsy and Amazon.  

I bought mine on Etsy. The kits looked the same, so I looked for the best price. 

Next time I make it I’ll try to make sure I have some limes, fried garlic, and scallions (which I thought I had on hand). I chose the spicy and it had a nice kick to it. 

patti

patti

18 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Ok.  I must have this tea salad.  I've been googling.  I found kits on both Etsy and Amazon.  

I bought mine on Etsy. The kid looked the same, so I looked for the best price. 

Next time I make it I’ll try to make sure I have some limes, fried garlic, and scallions (which I thought I had on hand). I chose the spicy and it had a nice kick to it.