• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liamsaunt

liamsaunt

On 12/16/2021 at 12:34 PM, Kim Shook said:

@liamsaunt – your stuffed chicken looks delicious!  When you say herbed cheese, is it a soft one like Boursin? 

Sorry, I forgot to answer this,  Yes, it actually was Boursin cheese!  🙂

Dinner last night was supposed to be squash risotto, but my niece got her covid booster Saturday.  She was feeling really lousy yesterday and wanted to skip dinner.  She really likes squash risotto so I punted that meal to later this week, dug around in the freezer and found some sauce and meatballs for us to have instead.  Cheesy garlic bread also from the freezer.

smeatballs.jpg

liamsaunt

liamsaunt

On 12/16/2021 at 12:34 PM, Kim Shook said:

@liamsaunt – your stuffed chicken looks delicious!  When you say herbed cheese, is it a soft one like Boursin? 

Sorry, I forgot to answer this,  Yes, it actually was Boursin cheese!  🙂

Dinner last night was supposed to be squash risotto, but my niece got her covid booster Saturday.  She was feeling really lousy yesterday and wanted to skip dinner.  She really likes squash risotto so I punted that meal to later this week, dug around in the freezer and found some sauce and meatballs for us to have instead.  Cheesy garlic bread also from the freezer.

smeatballs.thumb.jpg.5259b49b101250feb241315bf392a62e.jpg

smeatballs.jpg