• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

22 minutes ago, Matthew.Taylor said:

Depends. There are more than a few references to Jean Lafitte and how he would stop and eat in Louisiana, usually in the homes of people who were friendly with him. 
The casserole was excellent, tasted a bit like Beef Stroganoff. It had 15 oz of tomato sauce, ground beef, sour cream, cream cheese, egg noodles, salt, pepper and garlic.

Thanks. My mind was just set in the ride ;) And of course I'd blanked that it is in New Orleans Square. And then off to the Haunted Mansion...Ahh- you setoff memories.

heidih

heidih

16 minutes ago, Matthew.Taylor said:

Depends. There are more than a few references to Jean Lafitte and how he would stop and eat in Louisiana, usually in the homes of people who were friendly with him. 
The casserole was excellent, tasted a bit like Beef Stroganoff. It had 15 oz of tomato sauce, ground beef, sour cream, cream cheese, egg noodles, salt, pepper and garlic.

Thanks. Did think abut the places pirates roamed afterwards. My mind was just set in the ride ;) And of course I'd blanked that it in  New Orleans Square. And then off to the Haunted Mansion...Ahh- you setoff memories.