• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I told you!

I warned you!

I made it clear that it was out to take over the world. And you scoffed and dismissed me! You continued to inflict misery upon me and, no doubt, unwittingly on yourselves, by maintaining the pernicious habit of infiltrating its image into these very forums in your preparations under the delusion that they are edible.

But after years of determined ferreting and stealth, I have unearthed irrefutable evidence of the ghastly evil intent of the pestilential weed from hell and its determination to take over by any means necessary.

It is attempting, unconvincingly I may add, to transmogrify into the stolen identity of a blameless and beloved vegetable, the onion. But don’t be misled! Be vigilant and stop the scourge!

The future of humanity depends on it.

Your honour, ladies and gentlemen of the jury – Exhibit A.

notonions.thumb.jpg.e4a4f47873e5dabac6459610893e7084.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I told you!

I warned you!

I made it clear that it was out to take over the world. And you scoffed and dismissed me! You continued to inflict misery upon me and, no doubt, unwittingly on your yourselves, by maintaining the pernicious habit of infiltrating its image into these very forums in your preparations under the delusion that they are edible.

But after years of determined ferreting and stealth, I have unearthed irrefutable evidence of the ghastly evil intent of the pestilential weed from hell and its determination to take over by any means necessary.

It is attempting, unconvincingly I may add, to transmogrify into the stolen identity of a blameless and beloved vegetable, the onion. But don’t be misled! Be vigilant and stop the scourge!

liuzhou

liuzhou

I told you!

I warned you!

I made it clear that it was out to take over the world. And you scoffed and dismissed me! You continued to inflict misery upon me and, no doubt, unwittingly on your yourselves, by maintaining the pernicious habit of infiltrating its image into to these very forums in your preparations under the delusion that they are edible.