• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

On 6/14/2024 at 10:20 PM, blue_dolphin said:

Seen on Facebook:

0E7D2547-FB56-481C-A1E5-77ACCD27AB88.thumb.jpeg.c5ef1ce5db0dbcee1dfd0db999381c32.jpeg

The one bean cracks me up!

Reminds me of when I moved to China. I was renting my London apartment out and, for various reasons, had to move in with my daughter for a couple of weeks before my departure. I was putting all my belongings into storage a week before moving to her place and she was helping me pack stuff. I asked her to clear out the kitchen drawer containing my eating utensils saying "leave one of each'. After she left I bought a Chinese take out meal from the local restaurant, went to eat it and found one chopstick. Totally her sense of humour! Don't know who she gets it from?!

liuzhou

liuzhou

15 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Seen on Facebook:

0E7D2547-FB56-481C-A1E5-77ACCD27AB88.thumb.jpeg.c5ef1ce5db0dbcee1dfd0db999381c32.jpeg

Reminds me of when I moved to China. I was renting my London apartment out and, for various reaons, had to move in with my daughter for a couple of weeks before my departure. I was putting all my belongings into storage a week before moving to her place and she was helping me pack stuff. I asked her to clear out the kitchen drawer containing my eating utensils saying "leave one of each'. After she left I bought a Chinese take out meal from the local restaurant, went to eat it and found one chopstick. Totally her sense of humour! Don't know who she gets it from?!

liuzhou

liuzhou

7 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Seen on Facebook:

Reminds me of when I moved to China. I was renting my London apartment out and, for various reaons, had to move in with my daughter for a couple of weeks before my departure. I was outting all my belongings into storage a week before moving to her place and she was helping me pack stuff. I asked her to clear out the kitchen drawer containing my eating utensils saying "leave one of each'. After she left I bought a Chinese take out meal from the local restaurant, went to eat it and found one chopstick. Totally her sense of humour! Don't know who she gets it from?!