• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

misplaced comma

OH @Kim Shook, I laughed like crazy.  It truly is in the formula.  Remember that just like bread, pasta is sensitive to the weather and humidity.  I have always had to adjust.  I also have made fresh sheets for lasagna and fetuccine.  I use my dining room table as my machine doesn't fit on my industrial kitchen one.  I always let the dough rest in the fridge for about an hour then I take it out and let it come to room temp.   Not too much extra 00 flour then big to small rolls with turns in between.

Keep on keeping on sister girl!!!

suzilightning

suzilightning

OH @Kim Shook, I laughed like crazy.  It truly is in the formula.  Remember that just like bread pasta, is sensitive to the weather and humidity.  I have always had to adjust.  I also have made fresh sheets for lasagna and fetuccine.  I use my dining room table as my machine doesn't fit on my industrial kitchen one.  I always let the dough rest in the fridge for about an hour then I take it out and let it come to room temp.   Not too much extra 00 flour then big to small rolls with turns in between.

Keep on keeping on sister girl!!!