• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hendrix

Hello from Switzerland

Hello everyone,

I'm Simon and from Switzerland. I really enjoyed reading in this forum so far. A lot of knowledge gets passed around here 

• Like 3

Hello Simon and welcome to the forum.

Hello Simon. eGullet is my favourite website. Hope you have fun here!

Welcome, Simon. I look forward to seeing your posts. What do you like to cook and eat?

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com

20 hours ago, kayb said:

Welcome, Simon. I look forward to seeing your posts. What do you like to cook and eat?

I work in pastry and do a lot of plated desserts and work with chocolate. That being said I really enjoy eating anything not sweet, as I have to eat a lot of that at work. But a really good chocolate will always be a must have. That's why I'm thankful to be in Switzerland, as we have a wide variety of good cheese and chocolate which satisfies both of those cravings.

• Like 3