• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gulfporter

gulfporter

Our microwave got eerily quieter....a sign that it's dying.

I went for style over substance (my other small appliances and canisters are red).  Ordered from Amazon Mexico and due here this week.

We don't use the microwave much especially since I treated myself to an electric kettle a few months ago.  Not only do we use it for tea, I can get my pasta water to a boil far quicker than stove-top at our altitude.  

microondas roja.jpg

gulfporter

gulfporter

Our microwave got eerily quieter....a sign that it's dying.

I went for style over substance.  Ordered from Amazon Mexico and due here this week.

We don't use the microwave much especially since I treated myself to an electric kettle a few months ago.  Not only do we use it for tea, I can get my pasta water to a boil far quicker than stove-top at our altitude.  

microondas roja.jpg