• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Spelling

55 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

You probably don't want to hear about orphanage cuisine.

Yes, I would be interested but not if the memories make you sad.

It does, however, explain your love  for  unique, interesting, quality food. It also explains why you are such a good cook. Many times I have drooled over pictures of your food. You have no idea how many times you have sent me to the internet looking for the definition of one of your dishes and the recipe.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Spelling

52 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

It does, however, explain your love  for  unique, interesting, quality food. It also explains why you are such a good cook. Many times I have drooled over pictures of your food.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

41 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

It does, however, explain your love  for  unique, interesting, quality food. It also explains why you are such a good cook. Many times I have drooled over pictures of your food.