• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

TdeV

TdeV

Grammar

Inspired by Yotam Ottolengh's recipe for chickpeas with carrots, dates and feta (but having no carrots, dates or feta 😜), my dish had Rancho Gordo Mayocoba beans with lamb stock, lamb, duck bacon, onions, garlic, ginger, chiles, apricots, prunes, tomato paste, cumin, and cinnamon. It was finished with a lump of fresh goat cheese mixed with toasted caraway, lemon zest, lemon juice and Thai basil.

IMG_2551.thumb.JPG.d5e7ca42676e87b5a2bd1ef44e4d31b6.JPG

Post from a new computer, so I hope it works.

TdeV

TdeV

Inspired by Yotam Ottolengh's recipe for chickpeas with carrots, dates and feta (but having no carrots, dates or feta 😜), my dish had Rancho Gordo Mayocoba beans with lamb stock, lamb and duck bacon, onions, garlic, ginger, chiles, apricots, prunes, tomato paste, cumin, and cinnamon. It was finished with a lump of fresh goat cheese mixed with toasted caraway, lemon zest, lemon juice and Thai basil.

IMG_2551.thumb.JPG.d5e7ca42676e87b5a2bd1ef44e4d31b6.JPG

Post from a new computer, so I hope it works.