• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Not at all what I planned. It was meant to have fermented black beans, but the bag of such things which I 'definitely' bought last week has mysteriously disappeared. There is a monsoon outside, so I wasn't about to go out to get any. So, this is pork in black bean sauce without black beans.

The pork was marinated with garlic, ginger, chilli, Shaoxing and soy sauce. Finished with garlic scapes.

There was also asparagus and, of course, rice.

20200820_194150.thumb.jpg.c0a6880ad56efb59ab2cb5122d59ab09.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

Not at all what I planned. It was meant to have fermented black beans, but the bag of such things which I 'definitely' bought last week has mysteriously disappeared. So, this is pork in black bean sauce without black beans.

The pork was marinated with garlic, ginger, chilli, Shaoxing and soy sauce. Finished with garlic scapes.

There was also asparagus and, of course, rice.

20200820_194150.thumb.jpg.c0a6880ad56efb59ab2cb5122d59ab09.jpg