• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

8 hours ago, robirdstx said:

What is it about salads that Charlie does not like? What might he like that goes into a salad? My husband and I have different likes when it comes to salads. For example: He loves croutons and cucumbers. I love olives, avocados and artichokes. Maybe a salad bar could work!

I think he just got tired of my salads because they were always pretty much predictable and his medication must have changed his tastes.  With just the two of us, a salad bar would be kind of wasteful, I think.

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

8 hours ago, robirdstx said:

What is it about salads that Charlie does not like? What might he like that goes into a salad? My husband and I have different likes when it comes to salads. For example: He loves croutons and cucumbers. I love olives, avocados and artichokes. Maybe a salad bar could work!

I think he just got tired of my salads because they we always pretty much predictable.  With just the two of us, a salad bar would be kind of wasteful, I think.