• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Smithy

Smithy

Added photo

1 hour ago, IowaDee said:

Smithy, I have to compliment you on your taste in flatware (maybe because we have the same yet ourselves!).   Do you know the name of the pattern, I would love to get more?

Thank you! We got it at Williams-Sonoma a long time ago, under the pattern name "Bistro" (or maybe "Cafe"). Over time some of the handles began to crack. By then WS only carried it in obvious plastic, colors black, white, maybe blue?.... I found a replacement at Chefs Catalog a few years back. Chefs called it Bistro.

20200516_165555.jpg

Smithy

Smithy

1 hour ago, IowaDee said:

Smithy, I have to compliment you on your taste in flatware (maybe because we have the same yet ourselves!).   Do you know the name of the pattern, I would love to get more?

Thank you! We got it at Williams-Sonoma a long time ago, under the pattern name "Bistro" (or maybe "Cafe"). Over time some of the handles began to crack. By then WS only carried it in obvious plastic, colors black, white, maybe blue?.... I found a replacement at Chefs Catalog a few years back. Chefsimageproxy.php?img=&key=1b5586c5b8cfb2a2 called it Bistro.

I have a picture, but this phone isn't allowing me to upload it. I'll edit later to add the picture of the box, when I can get to my tablet.