• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Raamo

Raamo

9 minutes ago, MokaPot said:

Hi @Raamo, I've been meaning to try making panna cotta. Yours looks good. Can you say how you made it? Thanks!

I didn't make it - my wife did, sheet gelatin is a must.  Otherwise I know it's not too crazy, she got the recipe from Peach Melba in Patisserie: A Masterclass in Classic and Contemporary Patisserie.  Which is a way fancier dessert that incorporates panna cotta.  This is an awesome cookbook full of very fancy desserts that are amazing!  If you like to bake it's highly recommended.

Raamo

Raamo

4 minutes ago, MokaPot said:

Hi @Raamo, I've been meaning to try making panna cotta. Yours looks good. Can you say how you made it? Thanks!

I didn't make it - my wife did, sheet gelatin is a must.  Otherwise I know it's not too crazy, she got the recipe from Peach Melba in Patisserie: A Masterclass in Classic and Contemporary Patisserie.  Which is a way fancier dessert that incorporates panna cotta.