• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BKEats

BKEats

Sorry, computer dieing, can't wait to look at everyone's food.. So, I haven't seen my son in 1.5 months as I was quarentined and working and well, didn't want to infect parents, or kids or whatever.. but, before heading back to the front lines, I am taking a few days off to visit my kids.. Made a steak tonight.. Flank steak, i used my thai marinade.. was missing more ingredients so, well, improvised.. made a flank steak for the inlaws and kids.. 

49789886567_4a5700d507_z.jpg

49791610007_d3e8c63289_z.jpg

I served with a simple yellow lentil daal and a salad... We ate late as I made pizzas for lunch that everyone really enjoyed.. perfect temp, if I dont say so myself.. Kids haven't seen me in some time..  If I can make other people good food, i best not be sleeping on their steak. 

49791301831_7d6e98d191_z.jpg

The Boy had a milkshake for dessert

49791504626_37e84886a6_z.jpg

BKEats

BKEats

Sorry, computer dieing, can't wait to look at everyone's food.. So, I haven't seen my son in 1.5 months as I was quarentined and working and well, didn't want to infect parents, or kids or whatever.. but, before heading back to the front lines, I am taking a few days off to visit my kids.. Made a steak tonight.. Flank steak, i used my thai marinade.. was missing more ingredients so, well, improvised.. made a flank steak for the inlaws and kids.. 

49791610007_d3e8c63289_z.jpg

I served with a simple yellow lentil daal and a salad... We ate late as I made pizzas for lunch that everyone really enjoyed.. perfect temp, if I dont say so myself.. Kids haven't seen me in some time..  If I can make other people good food, i best not be sleeping on their steak. 

49791301831_7d6e98d191_z.jpg