• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liamsaunt

liamsaunt

46 minutes ago, ddelima said:

It's been a while since I posted here and I feel now it is the perfect time to be back. I am cooking all over the place these days to fulfill my own food desires (mostly protein) and to feed my wife, soon to become a mom, of our little baby boy. 

Welcome back!  Your meals looks delicious, and congratulations on your boy.

Last night my husband, sister, niece and I all had miso roasted salmon with rice noodles in a creamy miso ginger sauce, with pickled carrots and bell peppers

659657987_misosalmon.thumb.jpg.a2c3d3b6aca7dcf10ade2c6c7430e65f.jpg

Nephew won't eat salmon, so I made him a huge chicken parmesan sandwich and oven fries.  He ate the whole thing.  He is 21 and has a bottomless pit for a stomach, as most guys that age seem to.  He is also thin as a rail.  My grocery budget is going to have to  vastly expand...

1541791124_chickenparm.thumb.jpg.233516bd155a6a00feeb36d0094cfb1f.jpg

liamsaunt

liamsaunt

43 minutes ago, ddelima said:

It's been a while since I posted here and I feel now it is the perfect time to be back. I am cooking all over the place these days to fulfill my own food desires (mostly protein) and to feed my wife, soon to become a mom, of our little baby boy. 

Welcome back!  Your meals looks delicious, and congratulations on your boy.

Last night my husband, sister, niece and I all had miso roasted salmon with rice noodles in a creamy miso ginger sauce, with pickled carrots and bell peppers

659657987_misosalmon.thumb.jpg.a2c3d3b6aca7dcf10ade2c6c7430e65f.jpg

Nephew won't eat salmon, so I made him a huge chicken parmesan sandwich and oven fries.  He ate the whole thing.  He is 21 and has a bottomless pit for a stomach, as most guys hat age seem too.  He is also thin as a rail.  My grocery budget is going to have to  vastly expand...

1541791124_chickenparm.thumb.jpg.233516bd155a6a00feeb36d0094cfb1f.jpg