• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

Last dinner in Guerrero Negro, just around the corner from the hotel. We are always the first to arrive. Less crowded, sit where we want.

Y8alhG2.jpg

CoTbRD7.jpg

They only have the 3 and chicken

urLQOC2.jpg

Ei4TdrO.jpg

Ojsett8.jpg

bN6R93j.jpg

D3Wjw6R.jpg

jLqEUhq.jpg

jGxlDse.jpg

If you don't here from me again for a week that means I got bitten by rabid dogs and died... Or when I return to warm and sunny Loreto in a week's time. There are so many feral dogs in this one-horse village and they are nasty. One already had a go at us!

BonVivant

BonVivant

Dinner around the corner from the hotel. We are always the first to arrive. Less crowded, sit where we want.

Y8alhG2.jpg

CoTbRD7.jpg

They only have the 3 and chicken

urLQOC2.jpg

Ei4TdrO.jpg

Ojsett8.jpg

bN6R93j.jpg

D3Wjw6R.jpg

jLqEUhq.jpg

jGxlDse.jpg

If you don't here from me again for a week that means I got bitten by rabid dogs and died... Or when I return to warm and sunny Loreto in a week's time. There are so many feral dogs in this one-horse village and they are nasty. One already had a go at us!