• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andiesenji

andiesenji

Ummm.   I was sent a new combination lemon tool to test and  review a few months ago and it is new on the market.  Publicized as the "Ultimate Citrus Gadget"

947542752_ScreenShot2019-11-23at3_54_08PM.png.c26c8c6a8e51ff69515fb26d6532cef1.png

It is very handy, can be hung up to store and is quite efficient  and at a very reasonable price.  

I have electric juicers and  many zesters  so I gave it away after I  finished my review.

I should add  that one can zest the lemon, cut off one end and juice the whole lemon with this reamer, instead of doing the two halves. I found it much faster and it really produces a lot of juice - I do microwave the lemons for 15 seconds (up to 3 lemons) longer for more.  

andiesenji

andiesenji

Ummm.   I was sent a new combination lemon tool to test and  review a few months ago and it is new on the market.  Publicized as the "Ultimate Citrus Gadget"

947542752_ScreenShot2019-11-23at3_54_08PM.png.c26c8c6a8e51ff69515fb26d6532cef1.png

It is very handy, can be hung up to store and is quite efficient  and at a very reasonable price.  

I have electric juicers and  many zesters  so I gave it away after I  finished my review.

andiesenji

andiesenji