• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

A4 Box Induction Cooker

Kerry Beal

I found another useful action for the A4box.  I wanted to reduce some stock without heating up the house.   I have the soup insert for the A4 and it's nice and shallow and wide for max evaporation.   So I poured in the stock and set it and forget it, (with an applicable timer set on my phone so I really don't forget).   It works nicely.

IMG_1654 3.jpg

Edited by lemniscate (log)
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, lemniscate said:

I found another useful action for the A4box.  I wanted to reduce some stock without heating up the house.   I have the soup insert for the A4 and it's nice and shallow and wide for max evaporation.   So I poured in the stock and set it and forget it, (with an applicable timer set on my phone so I really don't forget).   It's works nicely.

IMG_1654 3.jpg

What setting?

Cooking is cool.  And kitchen gear is even cooler.  -- Chad Ward

Whatever you crave, there's a dumpling for you. -- Hsiao-Ching Chou