• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Well, I didn't make the noodles, but bought them from my local handpulled noodle restaurant. They don't advertise them, but you can just buy the noodles to cook at home if you are in the know. I eat there quite often and they know me well. However, there is a ton of information on the internet on how they are made, including videos on YouTube.

I marinated sliced pork tenderloin in Shaoxing wine. Boiled the noodles for one minute, then drained them. Finely chopped garlic and ginger and stir fried that until fragrant. Added the pork and fried that, reserving the marinade. Added thinly sliced carrot, then the drained noodles. Continued stir frying, added chopped yellow galic chives, then the marinade and a splash of soy sauce. Served. Sorry, no quantities. I wing it.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Well, I didn't make the noodles, but boght them from my local handpulled noodle restaurant. They don't advertise them, but you can just buy the noodles to cook at home if you are in the know. I eat there quite often and they know me well. However, there is a ton of information on the internet on how they are made, including videos on YouTube.

I marinated sliced pork tenderloin in Shaoxing wine. Boiled the noodles for one minute, then drained them. Finely chopped garlic and ginger and stir fried that until fragrant. Added the pork and fried that, reserving the marinade. Added thinly sliced carrot, then the drained noodles. Continued stir frying added chopped yellow galic chives, then the marinade and a splash of soy sauce. Served. Sorry, no quantities. I wing it.