• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

Dinner was easy. We started at 5pm eating snacks and leftover ham and cheese with beer. Presunto is Portuguese equivalent of Jamón. Frango assado is roast chicken over charcoals.

Xc4G8PC.jpg

qHvoRcn.jpg

Then big prawns and bitter leaves after a few beers. I got enough prawns for lunch later today because the town shuts down on Sundays and most restaurants are also closed on Mondays. Piri-piri sauce is OK but not as hot as the fresh stuff I got at the market the other day.

aQSP0Dp.jpg

ImdtJGM.jpg

QUuYPvE.jpg

One last paper cup of wine then we had to flee from the smokers (they are every.where. aren't they). The sun was already well below the horizon behind me.

6yW9Nzo.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

Dinner was easy. We started at 5pm eating snacks and leftover ham and cheese with beer. Presunto is Portuguese equivalent of Jamón. Frango assado is roast chicken over charcoals.

Xc4G8PC.jpg

qHvoRcn.jpg

Then big prawns and bitter leaves after a few beers. I got enough prawns for lunch later today because the town shuts down on Sundays and most restaurants are also closed on Mondays. Piri-piri sauce is OK but not as hot as the fresh stuff I got at the market the other day.

aQSP0Dp.jpg

ImdtJGM.jpg

QUuYPvE.jpg

One last paper cup of wine then we had to flee the smokers (they are every.where. aren't they). The sun was already well below the horizon behind me.

6yW9Nzo.jpg