• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

The other half of the sandwich from lunch (toasted marble rye, ham, cheese, mustard *, miracle whip and Mr. Ron's coleslaw) and a large salad of red leaf lettuce, red onion, minced cucumber, Cashel blue cheese and a salad dressing I have been using lately.  It is equal parts of Cain's mayonnaise, Lactaid sour cream, white balsamic vinegar, tarragon vinegar and minced tarragon.  Just didn't do it for me so added a tablespoon of Knorr Ogorkowa z grzankami soup mix(pickle soup).  Ledgewood Farm - my local place provides sushi, fresh fish, deli and for some reason they have a whole eastern European section.  I love the pickle soup mix though I don't make soup with it....also sautéed an almost over the top pear in butter and some toast dope then chopped half of it up and put them into the salad.

Tossed some chopped walnuts into the leftover butter and toast dope then onto a piece of parchment paper to cool....

* full explanation of the specific ones I use and why is in the LUNCH forum

suzilightning

suzilightning

The other half of the sandwich from lunch (toasted marble rye, ham, cheese, mustard *, miracle whip and Mr. Ron's coleslaw) and a large salad of red leaf lettuce, red onion, minced cucumber, Cashel blue cheese and a salad dressing I have been using lately.  It is equal parts of Cain's mayonnaise, Lactaid sour cream, white balsamic vinegar, tarragon vinegar and minced tarragon.  Just didn't do it for me so added a tablespoon of Knorr Ogorkowa z grzankami soup mix(pickle soup).  Ledgewood Farm - my local place provides sushi, fresh fish, deli and for some reason they have a whole eastern European section.  I love the pickle soup mix though I don't make soup with it....

* full explanation of the specific ones I use and why is in the LUNCH forum

suzilightning

suzilightning

The other half of the sandwich from lunch (toasted marble rye, ham, cheese, mustard *, miracle whip and Mr. Ron's coleslaw) and a large salad of red leaf lettuce, red onion, minced cucumber, Cashel blue cheese and a salad dressing I have been using lately.  It is equal parts of Cain's mayonnaise, Lactaid sour cream, white balsamic vinegar, tarragon vinegar and minced tarragon.  Just didn't do it for me so added a tablespoon of Knorr Ogorkowa z grzankami soup mix(pickle soup).  Ledgewood Farm - my local place provides sushi, fresh fish, deli and for some reason they have a whole eastern European section.  I love the pickle soup mix though I don't make soup with it....