• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

Grabbed a bag of baby potatoes lured by the promise on the bag that they were 'perfect' for potato salad. I have yet to find an Australian potato that resembles the golden waxy new potatoes of my childhood. So yesterdays side of simple boiled Pots and butter was a little meh. 

Tonight's reincarnation is much more pleasing and I didn't bother to make a 'main' for this side. 

20190415_184411.thumb.jpg.f9d9fee116e68af5080ceb51c2a77929.jpg

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

Grabbed a bag of baby potatos lured by the promise on the bag that they were 'perfect' for potato salad. I have yet to find an Australian potato that resembles the golden waxy new potatos of my childhood. So yesterdays side of simple boiled Pots and butter was a little meh. 

Tonights reincarnation is much more pleasing and I didn't bother to make a 'main' for this side. 

20190415_184411.thumb.jpg.f9d9fee116e68af5080ceb51c2a77929.jpg