• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 hour ago, weinoo said:

Certainly no match for your project, @liuzhou, but Serious Eats tried with this...

The Serious Eats Field Guide to Asian Greens

Yeah, I read that some time back. It's good as far as it goes, but only 17 examples. I'm over 20 so far and  there are plenty more to come.

They, for good reason,  stuck with what is available in most Asian markets in the US. I'm trying to go wider and document every thing I see here. I'll never finish.

liuzhou

liuzhou

58 minutes ago, weinoo said:

Certainly no match for your project, @liuzhou, but Serious Eats tried with this...

The Serious Eats Field Guide to Asian Greens

Yeah, I read that some time back. It's good as far as it goes, but only 17 examples. I'm over 20 so far and  there are plenty more to come.

They, for good reason,  stuck with what is available in most Asian markets in the US. I'm trying to go wider.