• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Other good food forums

Pan

Hi, everyone! Of course I'm a longtime member of eGullet and greatly value this site, but I do use other food discussion sites, too: for example, the Chowhound spinoffs Hungry Onion and Food Talk Central, which currently have a bit more discussion of New York restaurants than eGullet's New York Forum. I also used to use Chowhound before it became rather dead following the last reorganization, and used to value it for its former focus on cheap eats. In addition to eGullet, what other forums do you like, and why? Also, do you know of any good forums that specifically focus on hot sauces or other more or less narrowly-defined savory items?

Michael aka "Pan"