• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

4 hours ago, understandingcocoa said:

Haha I also enjoy hiding from the villagers, i like to think of myself as the mysterious chocolate lady. It's definitely hard selling yourself, I think I need to be more confident in pricing for this reason.

Don't underprice for sure! When someone comes in and tells you how many Hershey (I guess I should make that Cadbury given your location) bars they can get for the same price - smile, bite your tongue and  give them a little sample so they'll remember what they are missing when they buy that next bar.

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Haha I also enjoy hiding from the villagers, i like to think of myself as the mysterious chocolate lady. It's definitely hard selling yourself, I think I need to be more confident in pricing for this reason.

Don't underprice for sure! When someone comes in and tells you how many Hershey (I guess I should make that Cadbury given your location) bars they can get for the same price smile, bite your tongue and  give them a little sample so they'll remember what they are missing when they buy that next bar.

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Don't underprice for sure! When someone comes in and tells you how many Hershey bars they can get for the same price smile, bite your tongue and  give them a little sample so they'll remember what they are missing when they buy that next Hershey bar.