• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

2 hours ago, Rajala said:

Chocolate brands - What's good and bad?

What's good is what you like. What's bad is what you don't like. In case you think I'm being flippant, I'm not. Watch the replies (once this gets rolling some more) and see how many different chocolates are listed as good or bad and how many of the same chocolates are listed as good by one person and bad by another. Taste and use what you like. Don't worry about what someone else thinks about it unless they're giving you their money for it.

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

2 hours ago, Rajala said:

Chocolate brands - What's good and bad?

What's good is what you like. What's bad is what you don't like. In case you think I'm being flippant, I'm not. Watch the replies and see how many different chocolates are listed as good or bad and how many of the same chocolates are listed as good by one person and bad by another. Taste and use what you like. Don't worry about what someone else thinks about it unless they're giving you their money for it.