• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dcarch

dcarch

Perhaps it would be interesting to know also what time you have breakfast, and lunch, not just  dinner. 

I don't eat breakfast. I don't think breakfast in our working culture makes sense. Rushing to work and eating all kinds of unhealthy food. There is no proof that breakfast is important for health.

I eat a light  lunch around 12:30. 

I eat a full dinner around 6:30.

I eat a full meal (second dinner?) around 12:00 just before I go to bed. 

This has given me good health and good energy all my life.

dcarch

dcarch

dcarch

Perhaps it would be interesting to know what time you have breakfast, lunch also, and dinner. 

I don't eat breakfast. I don't think breakfast in our working culture makes sense. Rushing to work and eating all kinds of unhealthy food. There is no proof that breakfast is important for health.

This has given me good health and good energy all my life.

dcarch

dcarch

dcarch

Perhaps it would be interesting to know what time you have breakfast, lunch also, and dinner. 

I don't eat breakfast. I don't think breakfast in our working culture makes sense. Rushing to work and eating all kinds of unhealthy food. 

It has given me good health and good energy all my life.

dcarch

dcarch

dcarch

I don't eat breakfast. I don't think breakfast in our working culture makes sense. Rushing to work and eating all kinds of unhealthy food. 

I eat a full #1 dinner around 6:30.

I eat a full meal (#2 dinner?) around 12:00 just before I go to bed. 

It has given me good health and good energy all my life.

dcarch