• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Joe Blowe

Joe Blowe

On 2/4/2018 at 7:02 AM, lindag said:

After a bit of consideration I finally decided to give up my Costco membership.  It's just me here now (with the two dogs) so I can't really justify the big sizes.  I will miss the wonderful Costco meat and seafood ...it's better than anywhere else around here.

It's been mentioned on eG a few times now, but it is possible to shop at Costco without a card. Might be worth your while to investigate.

P.S. Be sure to read that Snopes article, though!

Joe Blowe

Joe Blowe

On 2/4/2018 at 7:02 AM, lindag said:

After a bit of consideration I finally decided to give up my Costco membership.  It's just me here now (with the two dogs) so I can't really justify the big sizes.  I will miss the wonderful Costco meat and seafood ...it's better than anywhere else around here.

It's been mentioned on eG a few times now, but it is possible to shop at Costco without a card. Might be worth your while to investigate...