• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

41 minutes ago, Katie Meadow said:

I'm curious why kale would be a good choice to juice--it's so tough and fibrous. Does the fiber break down in a super powerful juicer or blender? Not that I'm about to try it. I prefer my vegetables with a bit of a bite.

Have no inclination towards juicing but the ones I hear about do have the mega blenders.I could be wrong but they may be just getting the juice and losing the fiber- bozos - bezos/bozos  oops

heidih

heidih

36 minutes ago, Katie Meadow said:

I'm curious why kale would be a good choice to juice--it's so tough and fibrous. Does the fiber break down in a super powerful juicer or blender? Not that I'm about to try it. I prefer my vegetables with a bit of a bite.

Have no inclination towards juicing but the ones I hear about do have the mega blenders.I could be wrong but they may be jusb getting the juice and losing the fiber- bozos - bezos/bozos  oops