• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Raamo

Raamo

a letter

Today's lunch - pizza - thanks to BOGO at our local grocer we got 2 for 1 moz - so this is the 3rd pizza pie in 5 days.

I decided these last 2 times I wanted sausage instead of pepperoni.  This is hot italian sausage from the grocer's meat dept.  The pizza was a slot higher in the oven then normal and thus the top is a bit more done around the edges.  I believe being above the fan is also why the cheese isn't as brown as other pizzas.   We're going to move the rack down to where it should be before the next attempt.

20180320_111126.thumb.jpg.ae933726de72c178e837cfc227ff26b8.jpg

That being said it was very tasty.  My wife even put Shiitake mushrooms on her side, there's onion and red pepper over the entire pizza.

Raamo

Raamo

Today's lunch - pizza - thanks to BOGO at our local grocer we got 2 for 1 moz - so this is the 3rd pizza pie in 5 days.

I decided these last 2 times I wanted sausage instead of pepperoni.  This is hot italian sausage from the grocer's meat dept.  The pizza was a slot higher in the oven then normal and thus the top is a bit more dune around the edges.  I believe being above the fan is also why the cheese isn't as brown as other pizzas.   We're going to move the rack down to where it should be before the next attempt.

20180320_111126.thumb.jpg.ae933726de72c178e837cfc227ff26b8.jpg

That being said it was very tasty.  My wife even put Shiitake mushrooms on her side, there's onion and red pepper over the entire pizza.